Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 January 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming northwest 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Periods of light snow overnight. A few flurries beginning Saturday afternoon.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 20 January 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4655N 6045W to 4610N 6150W
to 4750N 6055W to 4720N 6330W to 4905N 6340W to 4840N 6150W to 5015N
5800W to 4830N 5925W to Newfoundland near 4805N 5905W. Sea ice north
and west of the ice edge.
Open water except 5 tenths of grey ice along parts of the shore and
in the western section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 January 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today col located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday col located over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: