Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to easterly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 20 near noon Monday.
Light snow beginning Monday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 8. High Monday minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 March 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4540N 6015W to 4510N 5925W
to 4615N 5810W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5900W. Sea ice northwest
of the ice edge.
2 tenths of grey-white ice becoming 8 tenths of new ice including 2
tenths of grey-white ice overnight.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1011 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: