Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 this afternoon then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Saturday.
Rain changing to snow this afternoon and ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to minus 3 Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 27 November 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located from Lake Superior to the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: