Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 31 August 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 30 early this morning and to west 30 to 40 early this afternoon. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 this evening and to light Tuesday morning.
A few showers beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 31 August 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 31 August 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: