Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 30 November 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 25 to 35 knots early this evening then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Tuesday afternoon.
Periods of light snow beginning early this evening and ending late overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray this evening.
Low tonight minus 5. High Tuesday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 8:20 PM EST 30 November 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 30 November 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from James Bay to Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: