Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 08:52 PM EDT 20 October 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 15 early Saturday afternoon then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 8:52 PM EDT 20 October 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 October 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 987 mb located near Labrador Coast.
By 6:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 984 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: