Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 11:19 PM EDT 26 June 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to easterly 10 to 20 early Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 June 2017
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less near midnight.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 June 2017
Wednesday Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Friday Wind light becoming east 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 11:19 PM EDT 26 June 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 June 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 984 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: