Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind east 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 late this afternoon then increasing to southwest 25 to 30 overnight.
A few showers ending this afternoon. A few showers Monday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 09:08 AM EDT 30 August 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: