Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 June 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this evening and to light early Friday morning. Wind increasing to east 10 to 20 near noon Friday.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening. A few showers beginning Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 7:36 PM EDT 22 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 June 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday warm front located on a line east-west
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday warm front located on a line east-west
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: