Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 21 January 2017
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 knots late this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind becoming northerly 15 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of snow ending late overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Risk of freezing spray Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 21 January 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4655N 6045W to 4610N 6150W
to 4750N 6055W to 4720N 6330W to 4905N 6340W to 4840N 6150W to 5015N
5800W to 4830N 5925W to Newfoundland near 4805N 5905W. Sea ice north
and west of the ice edge.
Open water except 8 tenths of grey ice along the shore and in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 21 January 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over the northern
By 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating low located over the eastern
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1030 mb located over the northern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1031 mb located south of Ungava Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: