Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 November 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots veering to northwest 20 to 30 near noon Friday.
Rain beginning this evening changing to snow early Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to zero Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located from Lake Superior to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: