Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 08:09 PM EDT 29 April 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southwest 10 to 20 near noon Saturday then becoming northerly 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 April 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5000N 6650W to 5000N 6000W to
5120N 5720W to Newfoundland near 5030N 5725W. Sea ice north and east
of the ice edge.
Open water except 3 tenths of first-year ice in some bays.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 April 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 977 mb located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Gaspé.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: