Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 10 October 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 30 to 40 early this morning then diminishing to west 20 to 25 near midnight. Wind diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 Sunday morning and to westerly 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending early this morning. A few showers beginning Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 10:12 AM EDT 10 October 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 10 October 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1005 mb located south
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday low 966 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: