Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 09:43 PM EDT 26 September 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots veering to northeast 10 to 20 late overnight.
Chance of showers Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 September 2016
Tonight and Tuesday Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 late this afternoon then subsiding to 1 near midnight.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 September 2016
Wednesday Wind easterly 20 to 30 knots.
Thursday Wind easterly 20 to 30 knots.
Friday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots backing to easterly 15 to 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 September 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low located over northern Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: