Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 late overnight. Wind veering to east 20 late Monday morning.
Light snow beginning Monday afternoon.
Risk of freezing spray late this afternoon. Risk of freezing spray Monday.
Low tonight minus 9. High Monday minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 March 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4540N 6015W to 4510N 5925W
to 4615N 5810W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5900W. Sea ice northwest
of the ice edge.
3 tenths of new ice including 1 tenth of grey ice becoming 9 tenths
of new ice including 2 tenths of grey ice overnight.
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1011 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: