Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 December 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming east 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday.
Periods of snow beginning Wednesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 December 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 991 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 996 mb located over James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: