Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 January 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots becoming northerly 15 this afternoon then diminishing to light near noon Monday.
Risk of freezing spray this morning.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 21 January 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4655N 6045W to 4610N 6150W
to 4750N 6055W to 4720N 6330W to 4905N 6340W to 4840N 6150W to 5015N
5800W to 4830N 5925W to Newfoundland near 4805N 5905W. Sea ice north
and west of the ice edge.
Open water except 8 tenths of grey ice along the shore and in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 January 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over the Ungava
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high 1031 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
At 1:00 p.m. EST Monday low 989 mb located over Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday dissipating low 988 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: