Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 October 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots Wednesday morning and to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon. Wind veering to westerly 20 to 30 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 03:48 AM EDT 06 October 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 October 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador Sea to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing ridge located from Labrador
Sea to New England.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from Natashquan to the
Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: