Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to east 20 to 30 knots this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain beginning this morning and ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 09:23 AM EDT 27 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1014 mb located south of Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: