Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 08:21 PM EDT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 early Thursday morning.
A few showers ending this evening. Chance of showers Thursday afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line east-west over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located north of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: