Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots increasing to east 25 to 35 late this morning then backing to north 25 to 35 Tuesday morning.
A few showers ending Tuesday morning. A few showers beginning Tuesday evening. Fog dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4600N 5810W
to 4725N 5800W to Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 April 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 994 mb located over eastern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 988 mb located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from the low to Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low located east of
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: