Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 February 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
Temperatures minus 8 falling to minus 13 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 February 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4755N 5925W to 4825N
5935W to 4940N 5820W to 4910N 5945W to 4920N 6110W to 4835N 6130W to
4810N 6300W to 4705N 6310W to 4640N 6200W to Nova Scotia near 4605N
6130W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Iles de la Madeleine near 4710N 6200W
to 4700N 6205W to 4650N 6140W to 4725N 6115W to Iles de la Madeleine
near 4735N 6125W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Open water except 9 tenths of grey ice along the shore and over the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 February 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: