Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Tonight and Friday
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 September 2016
Saturday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 September 2016 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1014 mb located over the southwestern
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Friday low 999 mb located east of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high 1038 mb located
over eastern Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:32 PM ADT 29 September 2016 A low pressure system over the Southwestern Grand Banks will
intensify as it tracks northeastward this evening. Strong to gale
force northerly winds are forecast in the wake of this system.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - southern half and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: