Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 30 July 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots early this evening and to south 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 near noon Friday then increasing to west 15 to 20 Friday evening.
A few showers beginning Friday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 30 July 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 995 mb located southeast of the Avalon
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 995 mb located over the
southeastern Grand Banks.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening ridge located on a line north-south
over the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight dissipating ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located from the Gaspe Peninsula
to Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located from Anticosti Island to
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 PM ADT 30 July 2015 A low pressure system southeast of Newfoundland will move very slowly
eastward then gradually weaken later today. Strong to gale force
northwesterlies are expected over extreme eastern waters from this
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: