Issued 10:00 AM AST 02 December 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 25 to 30 knots veering to northerly 25 to 30 Saturday afternoon.
A few showers.
Issued 03:00 AM AST 02 December 2016
Sunday Wind northwesterly 20 knots.
Monday Wind northwesterly 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 2 December 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. AST today low located over Cabot Strait.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Saturday low located east of Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:43 AM AST 2 December 2016 A low pressure system over Cabot Strait will drift eastward to lie
east of Banquereau Saturday morning. Gale to storm force easterlies
ahead of the low will diminish as it pulls away. Gale force
westerlies are expected south of the low today.
Marine interests are advised that storm warnings are in effect for
Cabot Strait-northern half. Gale warnings are in effect for eastern
shore, Sable, East Scotian Slope, Fourchu, Banquereau, Laurentian
Fan, Gulf-Magdalen northern half and Anticosti eastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: