Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 August 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northwesterly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 early this evening and to light late overnight.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 August 2016
Monday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind westerly 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southerly 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 August 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from the Avalon Peninsula
to Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing trough located over Laurentian Fan.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: