Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 May 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 20 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to southerly 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of drizzle early this morning. A few showers beginning early this evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 May 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 May 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1008 mb located southeast of Cape Cod.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1012 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: