Issued 03:00 AM ADT 04 August 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 20 knots becoming south 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 15 overnight.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms late this afternoon and tonight. A few showers beginning Wednesday afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland StraitIssued 03:00 AM ADT 04 August 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 4 August 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Labrador to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: