Issued 08:00 PM ADT 30 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming southeast 15 Monday evening.
Showers beginning Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4640N 6445W to 4820N
6350W to 4855N 6350W to 4925N 6510W to 5005N 6535W to 5000N 6300W to
Newfoundland near 4905N 5825W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located near Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over the southwestern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:55 PM ADT 30 April 2017 Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will continue to diminish
this evening as a ridge of high pressure builds in from the west.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: