Issued 03:30 PM AST 03 December 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northerly 25 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Sunday morning.
Showers or a few flurries changing to flurries near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 3 December 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. AST today departing low located southeast of
At 3:30 p.m. AST today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Sunday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:17 PM AST 3 December 2016 A low pressure system southeast of Newfoundland will continue to
drift slowly away from the region tonight. Strong to gale force
northerlies are expected tonight. Winds will gradually diminish over
western waters on Sunday.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half and Laurentian Fan - eastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: