Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 May 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 15 knots tonight and Monday.
A few showers ending early Monday morning.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 May 2017
Tuesday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind southerly 20 knots.
Thursday Wind southeasterly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 15 late in the day.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 May 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to Georges
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located from Anticosti Island to
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching low 1005 mb located southwest
of Georges Bank.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: