Issued 10:00 AM ADT 02 September 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to westerly 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Chance of showers today and early this evening. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 2 September 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the central Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening ridge located over the eastern
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: