Issued 08:00 PM ADT 23 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots late overnight then veering to northwest 15 early Monday morning. Wind diminishing to light early Monday evening.
Temperatures near plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4615N 6000W to 4700N 6010W
to 4830N 6215W to 4910N 6110W to Newfoundland near 4825N 5915W. Sea
ice northwest of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths of first-year ice along parts of the New
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 23 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight cold front located over the St. Lawrence
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday weakening cold front located on a line
north-south over Cabot Strait.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday high located west of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday high located over the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: