Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 January 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 25 knots early this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Snow beginning late this afternoon and ending Friday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 16 rising to minus 4 overnight then falling to minus 9 Friday evening.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 January 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low located over the Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: