Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this afternoon then becoming southerly 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Wednesday afternoon.
Light snow beginning overnight changing to chance of showers Wednesday afternoon. Mist dissipating early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and 1 mile or less in snow.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 2. High Wednesday plus 3. Temperatures falling to minus 2 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 December 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 991 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 996 mb located over James Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank - eastern half
- Browns Bank - western half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: