Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 December 2014
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 20 knots early this evening and to southwest 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind diminishing to west 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of rain beginning this evening and ending late overnight.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 3 Sunday evening.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 December 2014 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1006 mb located north of Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 998 mb located over southwestern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: