Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 10 December 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind west 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Chance of flurries late this afternoon this evening and Sunday evening.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 15. High Sunday minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 10 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low 960 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Sunday approaching low 1008 mb located over
western Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: