Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 February 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 late overnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 to 25 Monday morning.
Snow beginning early Monday morning. Sea smoke forming this evening and dissipating late overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in sea smoke and 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 22. High Monday minus 17.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 February 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low located over northern
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building high located over northern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday high located northwest of Pointe-des-Monts.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday low located south of Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday intensifying low located near Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: