Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 18 August 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to easterly 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 15 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday afternoon.
A few showers ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms. A few showers beginning Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 18 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 18 August 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 999 mb located east of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: