Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 April 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots veering to northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Issued 11:45 AM EDT 28 April 2015
Thursday Wind north 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 April 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 987 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 991 mb located south of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: