Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 March 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then increasing to southwest 25 to 35 late overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 to 30 near noon Thursday then diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Periods of rain and fog patches changing to periods of snow early Thursday morning and ending Thursday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 4 falling to minus 9 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 3:00 PM EST 01 March 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 March 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 990 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday departing low 968 mb located over the
northern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: