Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 08:07 PM EDT 06 May 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots late Thursday morning then becoming light Thursday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 06 May 2015
Friday Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Sunday Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Strong wind warning ended
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 8:07 PM EDT 06 May 2015
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 6 May 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: