Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 08 December 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Flurries beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 7 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 8 December 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today cold front located from the Great Lakes to
By noon EST Friday dissipating cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Friday building ridge located from Lake Huron to
the Ungava Peninsula.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located from Lake Ontario to the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: