Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 April 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots this evening except northeast 15 to 25 over Lake Saint-Pierre overnight and Monday morning. Wind becoming easterly 15 to 25 Monday morning.
Rain beginning Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 April 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: