Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 02 December 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near noon then veering to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight.
Periods of rain ending early this evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight.
Low tonight zero. High Saturday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 2 December 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 987 mb located over Cape Breton Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 988 mb located southeast of
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the low to
Rivière-du-Loup then to James Bay.
By 10:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating trough located from the
low to Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: