Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 December 2014
Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming north 10 to 15 after midnight.
Periods of rain changing to snow early this evening and ending near noon Thursday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures near minus 1.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 7:35 PM EST 17 December 2014 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1007 mb located west of Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 995 mb located over Prince Edward
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
southern Hudson Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Lake Superior to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: