Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 April 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots late this morning and to southwest 20 to 30 this afternoon. Wind veering to northwest 20 to 25 early this evening then to north 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind becoming light Monday morning.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight.
High today plus 15. Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 April 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday departing cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: