Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 July 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 25 near noon then becoming easterly 15 late this evening. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday afternoon.
A few showers beginning early this morning and ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 July 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1012 mb located southeast of Nova
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: