Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 February 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then backing to west 10 to 15 after midnight. Wind becoming light Friday morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Periods of light snow ending this evening. Flurries beginning Friday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
High today minus 10. Low tonight minus 20. High Friday minus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 February 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building ridge located on a line
north-south over Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: