Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 April 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots veering to easterly 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday morning.
A few showers beginning overnight and ending Friday morning. Fog banks dissipating this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog banks and as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 April 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1033 mb located over Labrador.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing high 1030 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 995 mb located south of Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 990 mb located northwest of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: