Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 April 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots veering to easterly 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending this afternoon. Fog banks forming overnight and dissipating Thursday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog banks.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 April 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 995 mb located southwest of the Great
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 985 mb located over Lake Superior.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high 1035 mb located over Labrador Coast.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: