Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 17 January 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Periods of snow beginning near midnight and ending near noon Wednesday. Risk of freezing drizzle Wednesday morning. Fog patches forming near noon Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow and in fog patches.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 17 January 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1015 mb located near Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: