Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming southwest 10 to 20 late this afternoon with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then becoming west 15 after midnight. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
A few showers this morning. A few showers and thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Watches (In effect)
SQUALL WATCH in effect
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 10:18 AM EDT 25 July 2016
Navigators in or near this marine area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 July 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1000 mb located over northern
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from the low to Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: