Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 April 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 near midnight then diminishing to light Wednesday morning. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday.
Rain ending early this evening. A few showers beginning Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 April 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: