Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind southwesterly 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning this morning and ending late this afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 May 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing trough located from Newfoundland
to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday weakening high located near Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: