Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 05:27 AM EDT 29 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind backing to south 15 to 20 after midnight then increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Monday afternoon.
Snow beginning Monday morning changing to rain Monday afternoon and ending Monday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 4. High Monday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 29 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located from the East
Coast of the U.S. to Newfoundland.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Superior to
By 7:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: