Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 April 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to easterly 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Snow Thursday morning and afternoon. Risk of freezing rain Thursday afternoon. Showers beginning Thursday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Thursday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 April 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Thursday warm front located from Lake Superior
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: