Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 01 March 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind veering to west 15 to 20 Monday morning then to northwest 20 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Periods of light snow beginning late this afternoon and ending Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 12 rising to minus 5 near noon Monday then falling to minus 11 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 1 March 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 a.m. EST Monday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: