Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 July 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening and to light early Tuesday morning. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Rain ending early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 July 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday dissipating low 1015 mb located southeast
of Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: