Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 June 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 this afternoon then veering to west 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning.
Periods of rain and fog patches ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 03:00 AM ADT 24 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 June 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today cold front located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:48 PM ADT 23 June 2017 A weak low north of New Brunswick will give higher than normal water
levels possibly high enough for minor coastal flooding tonight.
Areas along the Fundy coast of New Brunswick from Saint John to Grand
Manan, along Southwest Nova Scotia from Digby to Shelburne and in the
Bay of Chaleur may be affected at high tide tonight.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: