Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 May 2016
Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northerly 25 knots veering to northeast 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to east 10 to 15 early Friday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 20 Friday evening.
A few showers or periods of drizzle and fog patches ending early Friday morning. A few showers beginning Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 May 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1013 mb located over Cape Breton Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday departing low 1016 mb located southeast
of Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over eastern New England.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: