Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early Monday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
A few showers ending this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line north-south
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located near James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: