Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 October 2016
Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to southeast 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 25 near noon Friday.
Chance of showers beginning this evening changing to rain Friday morning. Fog patches forming Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 October 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 October 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the Maritimes.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located west of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: