Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 03 October 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early Sunday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 03 October 2015
Monday Wind light.
Tuesday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind light increasing to west 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 3 October 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located south of the
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high 1046 mb located
over central Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:50 PM ADT 3 October 2015 A trough of low pressure just south of the slope waters will continue
to move away slowly southeastward tonight and Sunday. Meanwhile a
strong area of high pressure will persist over Central Quebec. Strong
northeast winds prevail between these two features reaching gale
force at times over most offshore waters.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Grand Manan..Lurcher..Browns Bank..Georges Bank..LaHave Bank..West
Scotian Slope..Sable..East Scotian Slope..And Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: