Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 July 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots veering to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight then diminishing to light near noon Thursday.
Chance of showers tonight and Thursday with a risk of thunderstorms tonight and Thursday evening. Fog patches dissipating late overnight. Fog patches reforming Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 July 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located from Anticosti
Island to Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening low 1005 mb located west
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low 1008 mb located over western Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: