Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM AST 24 February 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 15 knots veering to northerly 15 after midnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind becoming southeast 15 Saturday afternoon.
Flurries or showers this evening. Snow or ice pellets beginning late overnight changing to ice pellets early Saturday morning and ending late Saturday morning. Risk of freezing rain Saturday. Fog patches forming Saturday evening.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 24 February 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4610N 5950W to 4635N
5920W to 4815N 6105W to 5000N 5820W to 4835N 5925W to Newfoundland
near 4755N 5925W. Sea ice west and southeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4505N 6500W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
9 tenths of grey ice including 1 tenth of grey-white ice except 9
plus tenths of grey-white ice including 1 tenth of first-year ice
along the southeastern shore of Chaleur Bay.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. AST today low 1005 mb located northwest of Anticosti
By 3:00 a.m. AST Saturday weakening low 1014 mb located over
At 10:00 a.m. AST Saturday approaching trough located west of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: