Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 29 July 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots Thursday evening.
Chance of showers today.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 29 July 2015
Friday Wind southeast 20 knots.
Saturday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Sunday Wind light increasing to southeast 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 July 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today approaching ridge located over Quebec.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today intensifying low 1000 mb located south of
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday departing low 995 mb located east of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 12:18 PM ADT 29 July 2015 A low pressure system will strengthen as it approaches Laurentian Fan
from the south today. The low will track north overnight to lie over
the eastern edge of Banquereau by Thursday morning and then slowly
move eastward later in the day. Gale to storm force northeasterlies
ahead of the low will shift to gale to storm force northwesterlies
Marine interests are advised that a storm warning is in effect for
Laurentian Fan - eastern half while gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau and Laurentian Fan - western half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: