Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 August 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then increasing to southeast 15 early Saturday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 25 Saturday evening.
Showers beginning early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 August 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 996 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
over the eastern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:54 AM ADT 18 August 2017 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: