Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 May 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots early Thursday evening.
A few showers ending late overnight. Fog patches dissipating early Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 May 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5045N 5900W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 May 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Newfoundland to East
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough located east of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to Prince
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:52 PM ADT 24 May 2017 Higher than normal water levels are expected at high tides
Thursday night and Friday night.
A slow moving low pressure system will pass over Nova Scotia Friday
night. The approach and passage of this system will coincide with
The highest spring tides of the year. A high water level warning may
be required along coastal areas of Southwestern Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: