Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 August 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind west 15 to 20 knots becoming west 15 near midnight then diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 August 2015
Sunday Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon.
Monday Wind westerly 20 to 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind northerly 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 August 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located east of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located south of the Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: