Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 21 July 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms late this afternoon and early this evening. Wind becoming northwesterly 20 early Saturday morning.
A few showers or thunderstorms changing to a few showers early this evening and ending Saturday morning. Risk of thunderstorms tonight and Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - MiscouIssued 7:35 PM ADT 21 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 21 July 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the southeastern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:37 PM ADT 21 July 2017 A thunderstorm just north of Prince Edward Island is producing storm
force wind gusts over the southern half of the Gulf-Magdalen marine
This thunderstorm is expected to diminish in strength later this
Marine interests are advised that a squall warning is in effect for
Gulf-Magdalen southern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: