Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 early Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday afternoon.
Chance of showers beginning near noon changing to rain early this evening and ending late this evening. Risk of thunderstorms today and this evening. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Quebec to New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: