Chaleur - Miscou
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 03 September 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwesterly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to north 10 to 15 early Friday morning and to light Friday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 September 2015
Saturday Wind west 20 knots veering to north 15 late in the day.
Sunday Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light.
Monday Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 3 September 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight building ridge located over the Maritimes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: